Come and strengthen our team!
Without IT, everything comes to a standstill. The contribution that IT makes to the staff, the customers, the organization and even society often goes unnoticed. Yorizon brings about change in this area. Yorizon collects and communicates positive stories from the organization, staff,
‘the business’ and customers. Yorizon supports IT departments by activating insights into the experience of IT end users, IT staff, and internal and external customers. The result is a higher quality of service, internal efficiency, more motivated and engaged IT staff, and added value for the internal and eventually external customers. The ultimate added value of the IT organization is to contribute to the higher purpose of the total organization.
We are proud to work for both well-known Dutch companies as well as global corporate companies.
In order to position Yorizon even better – both national as international in the market, we are looking for reinforcement. Are you the Junior / Medior Marketing Coordinator that we strengthen our team?
Your role & activities:
- Successfully implement the marketing plan
- Taking the lead in marketing reports / scorecards
- Driving our brand on social media – with a focus on LinkedIn
- Maintaining and further developing our websites
- Managing translations
- Support lead nurturing process
- Supporting the development of our knowledge base for clients
- Developing and distributing content: including blogs, videos, articles, testimonials, updates, product innovations
- Manage the marketing activities around our in-house webinars
- Collaborate with external marketing specialists
Your experience & profile:
- Education: Bachelor in Marketing/Communication
- Communicative and creative: sense of design
- Entrepreneurial, independent, committed, passionate and professional
- Language skills: Fluent in English. Dutch is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with various social media platforms
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or similar
- Experience with mailing software, CRM software and MS Office
What do we offer?
- Informal working environment in a small, but growing and ambitious specialist company
- Nice, enthusiastic and motivated colleagues
- Room for own initiative & freedom for personal development
- Short lines of communication: you interact directly with management
- An inspiring workplace: the Van Nelle Fabriek, Unesco World heritage site in Rotterdam
- Excellent working conditions